Processing of personal data
- The website viewtopia.eu ensures the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons and in particular the right to the protection of personal data, in accordance with the European Regulation known as GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- “Personal data” means any information regarding an identified or identifiable physical person; an identifiable physical person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The website viewtopia.eu has access to the following user data, once they give their consent, by checking the box corresponding to express consent: name, e-mail and telephone.
- These personal data collected by the website are stored under security conditions and are not processed for any purpose other than that expressly provided by the site (offering, delivery, invoicing and contracting), as well as for statistical or marketing purposes.
The legal basis of data processing is the creation of the opportunity to offer and conclude contracts in the company’s field of activity, in the online environment.
The company is not authorized to transmit to third parties the personal data transmitted in point 3 except for the purpose mentioned in point 4.
Personal data are processed legally, fairly and transparently towards the user/client. They are summarized as being adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Personal data are kept in a form that allows the identification of users for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed, and for an unlimited period only for statistical/marketing purposes.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent, before its withdrawal.
The company provides the user/client with information on the actions taken on the data following a request, without undue delay and in any case within one month at most from receiving the request. This period can be extended by two months when necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
The user/client, with regard to personal data, has the right to request access to them, their rectification or deletion or restriction of processing or the right to oppose processing, as well as the right to data portability, in accordance with the GDPR . The User/Client has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the operator in a structured format, currently used and which can be read automatically and he has the right to transmit this data to another operator, without obstacles from the operator to whom the personal data was provided). The user/client has the right to obtain from the company a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, if so, access to the respective data, as well as to other information related to the processing, upon request.
At any time, the user/customer has the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which he is involved, the processing of his personal data, including the creation of profiles.
When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing for this purpose of the personal data concerning him, including the creation of profiles, to the extent that it is related to respective direct marketing.
Personal data and information will not be used for advertising or sold, they will be kept for a short time and then deleted from the server.
If you want to delete them faster or delete the account, definitively, please write to us at email@example.com
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of private life in the electronic communications sector Sc Automatech Online Srl has the obligation to manage in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide about yourself, a member of your family or another person.
The purpose of data collection is: booking registration.
You are obliged to provide the data, which are necessary to book. Your refusal determines the inability to complete the reservation.
The registered information will not be disclosed to other operators or physical persons.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you benefit from the right of access, intervention on the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to justice. At the same time, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to request the deletion of the data. To exercise these rights, you can send a written, dated and signed request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are temporary files used to store data on your computer or mobile device every time you access a website. They are widely used to make websites or certain of their services work more efficiently. Cookies are also used to report certain information.
Our cookies are not used to retain personal information such as name, surname, e-mail or bank details, but to monitor the activity and actions carried out on the pages accessed in order to improve the user experience and for marketing purposes.
- Essential cookies for the website These cookies are absolutely necessary to provide you with the services available on the site, but also for access to protected sections. The latter are generated after authentication, to verify the session expiration. These cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the website and the correct running of the web platform. Cookies can be blocked or deleted by changing the browser settings.
- Cookies used for performance These cookies are used to improve the performance of the viewtopia.eu website, to analyze the way the website works and, of course, to identify potential errors that may exist.
- Cookies for analysis and personalization Cookies that collect information of this type are used to help us understand how the site is used or how effective our marketing companies are. It also helps us to fully customize the website, in order to improve the experience of using the site.
- Cookies for promotion and targeting We use them to make promotional messages more relevant, taking into account your interests. Also, these cookies perform other functions, such as the return of the ads continuously, ensuring their optimal delivery from the point of view of display and in some cases the selection of ads based on the interests you show.
You have the right to decide if you accept or reject cookies!
Most promotional networks provide you with a way to unsubscribe from promotional ads based on specific interests.
You can choose to opt-out of mobile advertising identifiers also being used for interest-based advertising. You will have to access the mobile device settings and follow the latest instructions in this regard. If you choose to opt out, we will delete all data collected about you and we will no longer collect additional data. The random identifier assigned to you (by us or third parties) will also be removed. This means that if at a later date, you decide to accept the conditions again, we will no longer be able to continue tracking and monitoring using the same identifier as before, as you will be considered a new user of the system from all points of view.
We take the protection of personal data seriously and are constantly looking to improve the ways in which we can protect them, keeping up to date with any changes regarding their monitoring, tracking and use.